TOP 4 OF THE MOST POPULAR METAVERSES
Lately, the metaverse notion has reached everyone’s doorstep.
The perception of the Metaverse was devised by writer Neal Stephenson in his science fiction novel Snow Crash, published in 1992. Stephenson envisioned a virtual environment without limitations, where people could adventure and enjoy their lives by their own rules.
How can we explain what the Metaverse is?
It is considered a collective property supported by the community and independent users in a decentralized or corporate-controlled way.
In colloquial terms, it is a virtual space where people interact with their avatars.
Metaverses have existed almost since the beginning of the Internet, with spaces like Second Life or Habbo. However, the introductions of blockchain technology and NFTs have taken metaverses a step further, allowing individual ownership and the creation of economies and markets.
The metaverses are on the rise, and you just have to see tokens like Maná or Sand that have grown a lot in recent days, after the news that Facebook will create its Metaverse and that the company will be renamed, Meta. Already a reality, in short, the Metaverses may be the future.
Metaverses allow the creation and development of entirely virtual businesses and economies. It is possible to study, work, negotiate, and much more in them. Like Facebook or meta, it wants to provide its users with a digital universe to socialize, study, work, play, have fun, play sports, create businesses, buy and sell digital objects, connect, and much more.
Now, what kind of users consumes the Metaverse? Free time reigned during this long pandemic, and people entered new worlds, such as video games. Most consumers are young, with free time, with hours to build
We will understand it, but the new generations will consume it; thanks to the integration of blockchain technology in the metaverses, users can enjoy and participate in actual digital property, developing their businesses and game economies.
The Metaverse is, according to experts, the next generation of the Internet where people will be able to interact in an immersive way.
Blockchain and NFT make it possible to prove and maintain ownership over digital avatars, goods, items or objects, or the digital land. Currently, Atari, Nike, Sotheby’s, and Amnesia Ibiza have already opened their markets in the Metaverse.
In this innovative context, cryptocurrencies have already emerged as digital market products and carry out person-to-person transactions in this ecosystem. But they can still use other platforms, like BlockFi trading platform.
The 4 Most Promising Metaverse Cryptocurrencies
- SANDBOX (SAND) was created in 2012; to be the closest competitor of Minecraft, initially it only intended to be one more game application, it wants to base its economy on the SAND token
- VIBE (VIBE) represents a tool for everything related to participation in activities via video in the Metaverse, courses, presentations, meetings, among many more.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) is considered a fun and dynamic way to generate income. Axie infinity was launched on the market in the year 2020. Currently, many people have joined this shitcoin, not reaching enough income to pay the monthly rent. Nothing stops her
It is used as a form of payment to acquire property or items for your pets in the Metaverse, just to name a few.
- Tetha (TETHA) was created as competition for video applications, it aims to be the direct rival for YouTube, it also aspires to support advertising processes by exchanging tokens with designers and thus giving greater use to this cryptocurrency, preventing it from disappearing
Features that remove tokens from the Exchange
Some of the situations for cryptocurrencies that are usually removed from buying and selling websites policies are the following:
- Decrease or low team commitment to the project.
- Level and quality of the activity in progress.
- Deficient trading volume and liquidity.
- Stability in the network/intelligent contract.
- Level of public communication.
- Response to requests for information.
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
The Metaverse a couple of years ago could have been thought of as something impossible, but virtual reality is no longer just in the movies; with the advancement of technology.
This reality is getting closer and closer; the primary beneficiaries will be those who adapt with greater ease in the use of tokens and whose metaverse environment is not so strange to them.