“SSP” OF BACHA PARTY!!
BABA SSP / SACHIN SIR PHYSICS
JAUNPUR DISTRICT, UTTAR PRADESH
PHYSICS EDUCATOR AT YOUTUBE & VEDANTU
“SACHIN UPADHYAY”, is not just a name, rather, it is the perfect combination of PHYSICS and MOTIVATION !! He is also known as SSP by his beloved ‘bacha party‘. The students who feel Physics as a nightmare, for them Sachin Sir has been proven delightsome. He has always been very clear with his goal i.e, to give free education to the students who can’t afford the highly paid institutions.
Let’s know more about him; that how he had started and finally became the “ideal for millions of students”.
FOLLOW SACHIN SIR VIA THESE LINKS.
FAMILY AND EARLY LIFE:-
SACHIN SIR was born in a normal and simple living family of a small village at JAUNPUR DISTRICT, UTTAR PRADESH. His father was a farmer and his mother was a housewife by their profession. They didn’t have that much money to live the luxurious life, but they had love and satisfaction among them which made them live a happy life. He did his early schooling from his village itself. But, as he grew older, his parents thought that the village school will not be appropriate for his further education. So they decided to send him with his aunt to SURAT for his higher studies. After a while, his parents left their village and went to SURAT, to live with their child. His father started working in a very small business to earn their livelihood. These all efforts were taken just for the sake of their child’s education.
STRUGGLE BEHIND HIS EDUCATION:-
Sachin Sir and his family were having a good time together. Days were passing happily. But it is said, behind every successful man there is a struggle story and Sachin sir has that too. He has not only faced the struggle in his career but also had to face lots of ups and down’s during the time of his education.
One day, suddenly, his father losses his job which was not a piece of good news for them as his father was the only working person in his family. Days passed, but, he didn’t get the job. Sachin Sir wanted to continue his studies, so he thought, nothing is going to happen just by sitting and moaning.
1. He started going to different homes in the morning time and used to do their household chores, like, filling the water, bringing something from the market and etc….. For those work, he was paid with some money from which he used to pay his school fees which were approximately ₹80 to ₹85 at that time.
2. From STD.8 to STD.10, he somehow managed his school fees by working himself. It might be looking easy by hearing but working at that too early age is not that easy.
3. After clearing his 10th boards, he decided to take SCIENCE STREAM in class 11 and that’s why had to change his school. When his father got to know about the choice for his future studies, he supported him in all the way he can. His father was ready to do anything so that he could provide him a better education.
4. He took admission in a school of Surat for class 11th and 12th. He started working hard and hard to achieve his goal because he knew how his father was working hard for him.
FAILURE AND LEARNING:-
Unfortunately, in class 11th, he faced the first failure of his life. He was failed in PHYSICS itself, which was really a big shock for him and his family. Deep inside his heart, there was regret because he knew how hard he worked with his studies and about his father’s hope for him.
From there only, he started working on himself and on his Physics too. He decided not to learn Physics as a subject rather he chose to learn it as his love. He was not having that much money so that he can join any tuition classes. That’s why he decided to do self-study, where he will learn in his own way. Now, he was not just learning it rather he was living it. He made it his soulmate.
Struggles are part of our life and hard work is the only key to overcome them and he proved it. After a while, he got admission to Engineering College.
SACHIN SIR IN ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Sachin Sir got admission to the Engineering College, which was 700 km away from Surat. He was not able to go there from the private vehicles because his pocket didn’t allow him. That’s why he had gone from a local train which took 3 to 4 hrs to reach his destination. Morning to evening he used to be in college and his days passes in the same way.
After a while, he started taking the tuition classes up to Class 12 so that he can again support his family and somewhere can follow his passion too. His friends in the college used to make fun of him that if he wanted to be a teacher then why he took admission to Engineering College. But he never got affected by their words because he was fully determined towards his passion and work. He used to say only one thing:- after completing college, when you will step out into the outside world you will only have a degree in your hand, but when I will go, I will have a degree but most importantly, also the skills.
CAREER AND STRUGGLE:-
After completing his Engineering, he got a well-paid job of 70,000 in a very renowned school. There he got to face those teachers, in front of whom he was failed in class 11th. But he didn’t get that job so easily.
For getting a job in the teaching field, a person has to clear B.ed. examination. So he went to AHMEDABAD to give his examination. When his last paper was remaining, he got a call from his family that his father had come across an accident. They were calling him back. At that moment, he was not able to find what to do!!! He closed his eyes and remembered how hard his father had worked so that his son could reach his passion and gaol. He thought if he will go back, and when his father would get to know that just because of him, he has kicked out his passion, he would be broken from inside. So he decided to give the last paper and after he came back to SURAT. When the result came, he was the topper of the year in B.ed. Then he got that job.
One day he was following his same routine, suddenly after taking the class he went to the MD of the institution, and told him that he is going to leave the institution. That was a big shock for everyone. The reason behind it was, that he wanted to expand his teaching, he wasn’t satisfied just by teaching 50 to 60 students, which was at a very small scale.
After few days, a student called him and suggested he upload videos on YouTube. He took that advice and started making a video and uploading it. His first video crossed 300 views which was a big thing for him.
KICK!! OF HIS LIFE:-
After few days of uploading the video, he started getting 50 to 60 views on them which wasn’t good news for him. He got very upset.
Suddenly, after few days, he started getting messages from the students from those sectors, where he couldn’t even imagine his videos are reaching out there also.
One day RAJAN SIR sent him a video in which 4 to 5 students were there and said that they got good marks after reading Semiconductor from his video. This was the only kick that pushed him again otherwise he had lost his hope of expanding his teaching. From there, he decided to continue on YouTube. Slowly and gradually, his channel started getting popular among the Students. They named him “BaBa SSP”. But after few time, he got to know that he was suffering from Tuberculosis (TB) which was at it’s last stage. At that time also he didn’t loses his hope and fought with it. Finally he is fine and healthy.
In December/2018, he was introduced to a big platform of UNACADEMY, where he started teaching the students. But due to some reasons, he had to leave. Because somewhere he wasn’t that happy while working with them as he was self-sufficient and didn’t accept anybody’s pressure and interruption which he was getting there.
After few days, he worked more on his own YouTube channel i.e, “SACHIN SIR PHYSICS“. He also got introduced to VEDANTU, which is also a big platform for teaching. He is now getting lots of love from his Bacha Party which is really appreciable.
ALSO READ: ARVIND ARORA BIOGRAPHY A2 MOTIVATION
1. Sachin Sir is a very simple living man with huge achievements in his life. He always uses to say:- it doesn’t matter how high you reach in your life, it is worthless until and unless you didn’t realize your real existence.
2. He always encourages his students to live a simple and happy life and most importantly to be focused on their goals.
3. He says; people will criticize you, will make fun of you, but you never have to lose your hope and should not shift from your goal.
4. He had refused a good salary just to expand free education on the large scale.
5. He was not from that rich family and that’s why had to face many problems in schools, and college; but never loses his hope.
6. He is self-determined, self-confident, and most importantly self-sufficient.
Achievements AND FUTURE PLANS:-
Sachin Sir has achieved lot’s of things at so early age in his life.
1. He is the most loved teacher in all over Country and what could be the largest achievement for a teacher rather than this.
2. He was selected under one of the top 100 teachers of Physics on YouTube.
3. He has a family of 6.17 LAKH students on YouTube.
4. He has got the golden play button from YouTube.
5. He is going to continue with his passion in the future and he will continue with his goal of making the Country get free education in every sector.
SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR HIM FROM HIS BACHA PARTY:-
Sir, if you are reading this article then every student has a message for you. I.e, “please don’t stop yourself from here, just go further because our present is dependent on you so that our future can be independent like you”!!
IF YOU WANTN TO LEARN PHYSICS FROM BABA SSP HERE IS THE LINK OF REVISION PLAYLIST OF CLASS 12th.
MOST VIEWED VIDEO OF SACHIN SIR.
MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS BY SACHIN SIR.
SACHIN SIR MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO'S
SACHIN SIR ARCHIVE.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
If you like our article please give your feedback through comments.