Samantha Ruth Prabhu Biography:-
Samantha Ruth Prabhu is an Indian actress and model. She is known for her acting in Tamil and Telugu film industries. She started working as a model while she was doing her studies. Soon, he started receiving offers for roles in the cinema.
Who is Samantha Ruth Prabhu?
Samantha is an actress. Samantha’s father’s name is Joseph Prabhu. His mother’s name is Ninette Prabhu. His mother is Malayali while his father is Telugu. He has two elder brothers named David Prabhu and Jonathan Prabhu. Samantha married Naga Chaitanya on October 7, 2017 but they got divorced recently on October 2, 2021.
|Samantha Ruth Prabhu|
|Date Of Birth||28 April 1987|
|Age||34Years (as in 2021)|
|Profession / Occupation||Model / Actress (Telugu, Tamil)|
|Mother Tongue||Malayali, Telugu|
|Height / Weight||5′ 5” / 56kg|
|First Movie||Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010, Tamil)|
|Debut||Ye Maaya Chesave (2010, Telugu)
Baana Kaathadi (2010, Tamil)
Ekk Deewana Tha (2012, Hindi)
TV: Bigg Boss S4 (2020, StarMaa)
Web Series: The Family Man (2021, Hindi)
|Money Factor||2 or 3 Crore per movie|
Samantha Ruth prabhu hobbies food favouirate actor actress director:-
Samantha loves listening to songs, reading books, doing gym. Her favorite food is Sushi, Sweet pongal, Dairy milk chocolate, Paalakova. Samantha Ruth Prabhu likes actors Rajinikanth, Surya, Dhanush a lot. His favorite actress name is Audrey Hepburn. His favorite director’s name is Mani Ratnam and Woody Allen.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu height weight age hair color nickname in Hindi
Samantha height is 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 56 kg. His hair color is black. His eye color is also black. His face is fair. Her bra size is 34 and hip size is 36. Samantha Ruth Prabhu charges Rs 2 crore to Rs 3 crore for doing a film. Their nicknames are Samantha and Yashoda.
Samantah Ruth Rrabhu Favorite Tv show, book, place
Samantha ‘s favorite TV show is American:The West Wing. His favorite book is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Among the places to visit Samantha Ruth Prabhu likes the city of London, United Kingdom.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu love affair,husband name, Marraige date
Before marriage, Samantha had an affair with an actor named Siddharth and actor Chaitanya Naga of South films. The present Samantha Ruth Prabhu is married and her husband’s name is Chaitanya Naga. Both of them got married on 6 October 2017.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu does not take any kind of intoxicant. His father was from Andhra Pradesh, while his mother was from Kerala. During her school days, she was very quick to read and mostly topped her class. The financial condition of his family was not very good, so at the age of youth, Samantha Ruth Prabhu decided to do modeling to overcome the problem of money.
In 2012, Samantha Ruth Prabhu had to take long bed rest due to a stomach-related illness, due to which many films were left out of her hands. In the same year, he also had his nose surgery done to give a good shape to his nose. Samantha Ruth Prabhu is also the founder of a charitable trust named “PratyushaSport”. This charitable trust provides medical support to poor women and children.
A statement given by Samantha Ruth Prabhu before her marriage in the year 2017 made a lot of headlines. In an interview given to a magazine, Samantha Ruth Prabhu had said that whether she gets food or not, she would like to have sex every day. Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s father-in-law i.e. Nagarjuna was also stunned by his statement. This statement was discussed a lot in both Tollywood and Bollywood.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu is married to Chaitanya Naga, son of South Indian superstar Nagarjuna. They were married on 6 October 2017. His marriage was attended by all the big superstars of South films like Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Hansika Motwani, Shruti Haasan, Kamal Haasan.
Samantha has appeared in the 2012 film ‘Makkhi’. The film was directed by ‘Bahubali’ director SS Rajamouli.
Nagarjuna’s son Chaitanya Naga and Samantha Ruth Prabhu were married in Goa. The marriage lasted for 2 whole days. Both of them were married in Hindu rituals and Christian rituals. A total of 100,000,000 was spent in the marriage of both of them and more than one and a half hundred important guests had come to their wedding. The honeymoon of these two was fixed for about 40 days. His reception was held by Chaitanya Naga’s mother in Chennai.
After 2 days of getting married, Samantha changed her surname on Twitter and changed her name to Samantha Chaitanya Naga. From this it can be inferred that Samantha had molded herself into the color of Chaitanya Naga.
Popular stars from down south like Mahesh Babu, Trisha Krishnan and Taapsee Pannu wished actors Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu.
Samantha and Chaitanya worked together in the film ‘Ye Maya Chesav’ 7 years ago. This is where their journey of love started. Samantha and Chaitanya got engaged on 29 January 2017 in Hyderabad.
Chaitanya’s father Nagarjuna also gave a lesson to the son before marriage. He said that he should understand well the meaning of every verse used during marriage and follow it.
She gained popularity in 2012 for her work in the fantasy film ‘Eega’ and won the Filmfare Award for Best Tamil Actress for her work.
Samantha A very well dressed actress, she is also the recipient of many other famous awards. As a popular actress, she is also known for advertising several brands and products.
In 2012, she started her own NGO named ‘Pratyusha Support’ to provide medical aid for needy women and children. Along with her acting career, Samantha is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products. She donates her earnings from endorsements, product launches and openings. A major part of his earnings is donated to his foundation.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Early Life:-
Samantha Ruth Prabhu was born on 28 April 1987 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. When she was young, she lived in Pallavaram, Chennai. He did his schooling from Holy Angels Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School. He also has a degree in commerce from Stella Maris College, Chennai. When she was in college, she used to do some modeling projects.
|Brothers||David Prabhu, Jonathan Prabhu|
|Aunties||Lakshmi, Amala Akkineni|
|Boyfriends/ Affairs||Siddharth, Naga Chaitanya|
Samantha Ruth Prabhu School college degree
Samantha did her schooling from Holy Angels Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Chennai and college from Stella Maris College, Chennai. Samantha Ruth Prabhu has a degree in commerce.
Movies of Samantha Ruth Prabhu:-
- In 2010, she made her debut in Telugu cinema through the film Yeh Maya Chesave. In this film, he played the role of Jesse Thekekuttu.
- In 2010, she also made her debut in Tamil cinema through the film ‘Bana Katadi’. She played the role of Priya in this film.
- In 2010, he did two more films named ‘Moscowin Kaveri’ and ‘Vrindavanam’.
- In 2011, he did a Telugu film named ‘Dukudu’. She played the role of Prashanti in this film.
- In 2012, he had done three films namely ‘Eega’, ‘Neethan En Ponavasantham’ and ‘Yato Vellipoyindhi Manasu’.
- In 2013, he had done four films namely ‘Seetama Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’, ‘Jabardastha’, ‘Attariniki Daredi’ and ‘Ramayya Vasthavaiyya’.
- In 2014, he had done six films namely ‘Manam’, ‘Autonagar Surya’, ‘Alludu Seenu’, ‘Anjaan’, ‘Rabhasa’ and ‘Kathi’.
- In 2015, he had done three films namely ‘Satyamurthy Ke Son’, ’10 Andrathukulla’ and ‘Thanga Magan’.
- In 2016, he had done five films namely ‘Theri’, ’24’, ‘Brahmotsavam’, ‘A Aa’ and ‘Janatha Garage’.
- In 2017, he did two films named ‘Raazi Gari Garhi 2’ and ‘Mersal’.
- In 2018, he had done five films namely ‘Rangasthalam’, ‘Mahanati’, ‘Irumbu Thirai’, ‘Seemaraja’ and ‘U Turn’.
- In 2019, he starred in ‘Super Deluxe’, ‘Majili’ and ‘Oh! Did two films named ‘Baby’.
- In 2020, he did a Telugu film named ‘Jaanu’. She played the role of Janaki Devi in this film.
- In 2021, she appeared in a web series named ‘Family Man: Season 2’. In this web series she played Rajalakshmi Shekharan.
Also Read :Aman Gupta Biography
Also Read :Peyush Bansal Biography
- In 2011, he won the Nandi Award for the film Yeh Maya Chesave.
- In 2011, she won the Cinema Award for Best Female Debut for the film Yeh Maya Chesave.
- In 2011, she won the Filmfare Award South for Best Female Debut for the film Yeh Maya Chesave.
- In 2013, she won the Ananda Vikatan Award for Best Actress for the film ‘Neethane En Ponvasantham’.
- In 2013, she won the Filmfare Award South for Best Actress for the film Eega.
- In 2013, she received the Cinema Award for Best Actress for the film ‘Eega’.
- In 2013, she received the Santosham Award for Best Actress for the film Eega.
- In 2013, she won the Filmfare Award South for Best Actress for the film ‘Neethane En Ponvasantham’.
- In 2013, she won the Vijay Award for Best Actress for the film ‘Neethane En Ponvasantham’.
View this post on Instagram